0.8 miles from Lake Texoma
Elevate your next Lake Texoma getaway when you stay at 'Thakkar Family Ranch,' a massive 13,000-square-foot home with 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, and 3 half baths! Situated on a 125-acre ranch, this spacious home for 14 features 2 ponds, a 7-acre stocked lake, a volleyball court, tennis court, a seasonal indoor pool, pool table, and state-of-the-art movie theater room. You'll be close to Lake Texoma, Eisenhower State Park, Grayson County Frontier Village, Sherman Town Center & Marinas and more!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 4: 4 Twin Beds | Bedroom 5: 3 Twin Beds | Additional Accommodations: Multiple Air Mattresses
Jaws will drop as you approach this magnificent home, setting the tone for an unforgettable family vacation! Towering ceilings with wood beams and an elegant fireplace highlight the grand living room. Sink into the sumptuous leather furnishings and watch the flat-screen Smart TV as you settle in.
Step through the French doors and onto the back patio to explore the 125-acre property. With a private indoor pool, tennis court, basketball court, 7-acre stocked lake, and 2 ponds, you'll have trouble deciding what to do first.
When stomachs start to rumble, head back inside to the fully equipped gourmet kitchen. Those who are not cooking can relax on the sofas in the kitchen area and watch the flat-screen Smart TV. Everyone else can utilize the stainless steel appliances and ample counter space to create a delicious feast.
Sit down at the 10-person table to eat or dine al fresco on the patio. After the plates have been cleared, follow the slate flooring to the basement and mix a drink at the large wet bar (currently closed for repair). This space was made for entertaining with a poker table, and pool table. Make some popcorn and put a movie on in the state-of-the-art theater room with 16 plush seats.
End the night with stories around the fire pit as you stare up at the starlit sky. When it's time for bed, take your pick of the 5 well-appointed bedrooms to rest your head. The master bedroom features a king bed, gas-powered fireplace, and spacious en-suite bathroom with a bathing tub, stand-up shower, and sauna!
Although tempting to spend all of your time at this beautiful home, there's plenty of fun things to do in Denison! Walk across the street to Eisenhower State Park and hike or bike more than 4 miles of trails. There's also 2 fishing piers, off-road trails, and a marina offering pontoon boat, kayak, and canoe rentals.
Learn more about our 34th president with a visit to the Eisenhower Birthplace State Historic Site just 15 minutes away. Tour the historic home filled with antique furnishings that depict what life was like for Eisenhower's working-class parents.
Continue your journey through the past when you drive 10 minutes to Grayson County Frontier Village. The 17-acre park hosts 1 of the oldest homes in Grayson County along with 6 replicas that transport you back to the 1800s.
Shop until you drop in downtown Denison - full of art galleries, boutique shops, and antique stores. Stop by one of the studios to watch local artists create paintings, carvings, metalwork, and more. When hunger strikes, grab some barbecue at Hickory House Bar-B-Que, seafood at Huck's Catfish, or pasta at Devolli's Italian Restaurant.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Please contact upon arrival for ATV rentals and pricing
- Amenities include a basic equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, en-suite bathroom with a sauna, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, a gas fireplace, volleyball court, tennis court, basketball court, seasonal indoor swimming pool, sauna, board games, pool table, poker table, wet bar (currently closed for repair), theater room, popcorn machine, 6,000 bottle wine cellar, fire pit, and more
- Paper goods and cleaning supplies are not provided
- Breathtaking Denison location on 124 acres - Close to Eisenhower State Park, hiking, biking, fishing, boat rentals, kayaking, historical sites, museums, shopping, restaurants, galleries, Lake Texoma, Grayson County Frontier Village, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (~81.9 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pets are allowed at this property. If you bring a dog, please reach out to HO for additional information prior to your arrival
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- If you would like to use the ATV's, please note there is a $250 per day, per ATV (max 2) fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in